SLOVENIA BIKE TOUR 5D/4N
SLOVENIA BIKE TOUR 5D/4N
Day 1 LJUBLJANA/TRIESTE/VENICE AIRPORT-BLED
Activity level: easy 15km
Meet your guide at Venice, Ljubljana or Trieste Airport from where you’ll be transferred to Lake Bled for one night. You´ll be accommodated in the lake front Grand Hotel Toplice or similar. In the afternoon get acquainted with your bike and explore Lake Bled area with its picturesque castle, Vintgar Gorge and the only Slovenian island. This evening enjoy a typical Slovenian dinner in a nearby medieval town of Radovljica. (D)
Day 2 BLED-LJUBLJANA
Activity level:moderate 50km
After breakfast get ready for a picturesque bike ride following the Sava river valley to Ljubljana. On the way admire Alpine peaks and typical Slovenian countryside. Afternoon arrival to Ljubljana, the capital of Slovenia. Your hotel is the centrally located Grand Hotel Union or similar. Later our guide will take you for an included walking tour of the old town and for a dinner in an elegant local restaurant. (B, D)
DAY 3 LJUBLJANA-POSTOJNA CAVES-PREDJAMA C.-PIRAN
Activity level: easy 30km
This morning we leave Ljubljana and bike through Ljubljana Morse to reach the first hills of Dinaric mountains. Later you’ll continue by a van for a visit to a cliff hanging Predjama castle and stunning Postojna caves. A short afternoon van journey takes you to Slovenian coast to a picturesque town of Piran. Your lodging is Hotel Piran or similar. Why don´t you deep your toes into the Mediterranean sea? Evening free.(B)
Day 4 PIRAN
Activity level: easy 40km
Slovenian cost is only 47km long, but very diverse.It´s scenic bike trail passes all of the three costal towns, following the route of the early 20th century railrooad. Later had back to Piran and enjoy your farewell dinner and the sunset over the Adriatic sea. (B,D)
Day 5 PIRAN-LJUBLJANA,TRIESTE or VENICE AIRPORT
After breakfast you’ll be transferred to Ljubljana, Venice or Trieste airport for your return flight home. (B)
Price based on the number of people in your group:
- 2 pax: 3200 euro per person.
- 4 pax: 2900 euro per person.
- 6 pax: 2650 euro per person.
- 8 pax: 2400 euro per person.
- Single room supplement 300 euro
Departure: on request
total distance on bike: approx.135km
- Land transportation through the whole tour in luxury mini-van with extra leg room
- Airport transfer from Ljubljana, Venice or Trieste on Day 1
- Airport transfer to Ljubljana, Venice or Trieste on Day 5
- 4 nights in 4 star hotel accommodation in twin/double beds with private bathroom (single room supplements available)
- 2x Full time professional Licensed English speaking guide/biker/driver while on the tour. One guide cycles with the group as the second drives the van and provides back up service all the time during the trip.
- Local guiding in Bled, Ljubljana, Piran, Postojna Caves and Predjama Castle
- All breakfasts, 3 dinners with drinks,.
- Entrance fees to Postojna Caves and Predjama Castle
- Basic insurance and organization.
- All parking fees and motorway tolls.
- Bike equipment: All round light-weight touring bikes with 21 gears and aluminium frame, lock and lights. (electric bike available on request)
8 reasons for traveling on a private escorted bike tour with Us
Private travel – gives you a highly personalized and unforgettable experience that you won’t find on a large group tour. Unique itineraries Our carefully designed itineraries are a wonderful blend of the major sites and delightful places that we’ve discovered off the beaten paths.
All included – no optional hidden cost excursions.
Best value – our lower prices and high quality make us a great choice for an escorted private bike tour.
The best historic hotels, most are 4 star or 5 star, dating from previous centuries, located inside historic districts to maximize your free time on tour.
The best small restaurants with carefully chosen menus and great wines – all included, as much as you like.
Exceptional native tour guides and local guides – experienced, informative, attentive and fun! Slovenia4seasons private bike tours are escorted with a guide cyclist and one van. One guide cycles with the group as the second drives the van and provides back up service at all times during the trip.
Leisurely pace – your average day on tour begins at 9am and there is ample free time for your own explorations daily.